Meet Our Lincoln, NE Sleep Apnea Specialists
Claire Haag, DDS
Dr. Claire Haag earned her dental degree from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry in 1994, and since then, she’s gained experience in a wide variety of clinical settings while maintaining her enthusiasm for advanced technology and excellent dental care. She strongly believes in pursuing continuing education wherever possible, and her compassionate and caring nature helps her exceed patient expectations during their pleasant dental care experience. Her advanced training and memberships include the following:
- A member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) (Pursing Diplomate status - only one other dentists in Nebraska has this distinction)
- A member of the American Dental Association since 1994
- A member of the Nebraska Dental Association since 1994
- Part time faculty at the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry from 1998-2000
- Active member of the CEREC (Crowns) Study Club of Lincoln
- CERECOLOGY graduate in 2002
- Advanced dental laser training in 2004
Dr. Claire is working on becoming a diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. Also, she is a guest member of the sleep medicine committee at Bryan Hospital.
Dr. Claire also regularly volunteers her time at the People’s City Mission to treat members of the community who are desperately in need of dental care. Giving back is very important to her and the rest of our dental team!